FOUNDER AND DIRECTOR
- + More
Founder and Director of GBD DESIGN, a graphic design company, created in 2001, with more than 18 years of experience in:
- Development of advertising campaigns.
- Image design
- Digital solutions and Marketing.
In 1998, his first job was to create the corporate image of Auchan Supermarket, which had recently been established in the country.
In 2000 and 2001 he was summoned by two advertising agencies in Perth, Australia: Ad Impact Advertising and The Shorter Group, where he held the position of Art Director in both, the latter obtaining important awards during his tenure.
Before becoming independent he was Javier Lúquez’s designer, and was responsible for his direct marketing, and design. The Swiss Embassy and companies such as Accenture, Bayer, C&A, Danone, Ferrari, Ledesma. Molinos, Moura, and Sony, also entrusted him with their campaigns.
He developed their advertising, the launch of their brands, and devised their marketing strategy.
Some of the projects he is most proud of:
- 2013/17 – Molinos: mockup development for all its brands (Gallo, Gallo Snacks, Lucchetti, Matarazzo, Granja del Sol, Delverde, Terrabusi, Don Vicente, etc).
- 2014/15 – Accenture Play (Argentina, Peru and Chile): a web-based application with a trivia that rewarded participants for their knowledge about the tools, solutions and resources that already exist within the company and that can be applied to necessary services for clients.
- 2009 - C&A: development of its corporate image in Argentina, communication strategies, architecture of their premises, advertising campaigns, among other actions.